View Single Post
      12-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #168
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubok View Post
Just had Ricardo@ACFPerformance work up a Stage 3 flash for my n20 (FBO with Stage 2 hybrid Turbo) and flash over BM3. I didn't get an OTS flash with my BM3 license, because there aren't any yet, but ACF worked one up for me for a reasonable rate.

Alex and Ricardo are awesome! I've asked a million questions and talked about all the options available and have always got a fast and concise response! So glad they took my n20 on!

The Stage 3 ACF n20 tune is off the hook! So incredibly smooth and so much better than anything I've had before. I'm thrilled with the performance!

Oh and BM3 is such a great system! Love the logging and other features.

Dyno coming this week. But I expect to be around 330lbft resulting in 350HP at wheels.
Great to hear guys!! Awesome work ACF and Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@ACF View Post
Currently the best option is using a standalone Meth injection controller with internal MAP sensor. We are currently using AEM progressive meth controllers, only ~$160, but comes with even more failsafes than the JB4, and can be wired into the wastegate harness to ground the signal wire instantly killing boost if any of its failsafes are triggered, such as overboost, low tank, low flow, blocked flow, etc.
For us over the years its only been Aquamist HFS-4 exclusively but AEM's meth controller is a lot cheaper and seems to work very well as well. We run the AEM infinity standalone ecu on our 997.1 turbo shop car and quality of the AEM hardware has improved significantly over the last few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@ACF View Post
The M2 is just an N55, not a lot of real differences from the earlier N55s with the exception of the DCT. Tuning an M2 is no more difficult than any other N55, in fact a majority of M2 engine components will drop right into pretty much all F-series N55 blocks.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50