View Single Post
      02-28-2018, 05:33 PM   #37
Paul-Bracq-BMW
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1981 323i, sports M5, LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTime View Post
Yes, a sweet looking E46 indeed. Totally caught my eye. The fact that the subframe had been reinforced and VANOS had been addressed almost sealed the deal. It definitely does look like it has been well taken care of, even though it has relatively higher miles. I think you are absolutely right though, it is almost too nice to turn into a track car. One day I will have a beautiful E46 M3 like this, but my next car purchase needs to be a track only car - so I had to let this one go…

Umm, I am kind of speechless with what you have presented to us here with the virtual restomod of an 850i. Just gorgeous, wow. Every updated element looks amazing - very well-balanced, tasteful and classy, just perfect. I’m blown away… this is probably the coolest thing I have seen in a while. And, yes, the taillights could stand to be updated, but overall the car is stunning. This has truly made my day! Thank you for sharing!
Hi. Sorry for the late reply: I've been travelling for work. Happy you like the restomod ;-). I believe this car is still stunning and would love to get my hands on a 850 Csi but unfortunately they were never imported in Australia...

Have you made a decision about your race car?

Cheers!