United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 328i 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
Thanks.

My camber could have been a little more aggressive, but I also had my suspension raised up a good bit while they did this install. I've read that you should expect between -.8 to -1 increase with the arms. I lost about -.2 off my pre-LCA alignment to the height increase.

To get into -2 territory you'll need either camber plates or a combination of F80 LCA and the F30 -.5 correction hub.
Bollocks. Thanks! I'll take what I can get. It's so frustrating that the F30 drives like a Camry, it needs camber from the factory. It's just understeer central without it

I don't want to do plates on my DD, I already have them on my track prep'd m3 and the NVH would drive me up the wall.
No problem. I agree with you there, my car was so quick to understeer while stock. Between the over-stiff run flats, lack of steering feel, and non-existent camber it was not confidence inspiring on tight and twisty roads, and just awful at AutoX. It really comes alive with proper tires and camber.

I definitely wouldn't want them on mine either. Having ridden in cars with them before I knew they were not for me.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 1
Polo088161616.00