View Single Post
      08-11-2020, 02:44 PM   #47
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdegene View Post
I don't think that we should be able to make posts that claim/suggest that one tune is better than another without owning and running both on the same engine.

It's misleading to suggest that BM3 is a better tune because you can recover some money when you sell the car. My experience with BM3 wasn't great and I personally wouldn't recommend it over MHD.

I fought 4-5 different problems with BM3 OTS maps that were finally resolved when I loaded up MHD. I'd rather lose the ability to resell my license than drive with a tune that isn't as refined.
Yup, great point. And just to clarify i never say one tune is "better", i always speak in terms of reasons why a given person should get one or the other for their specific situation/goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickf30n55 View Post
Same to you my dear sir but if you got extra time on your hands please pm me all the benefits mhd provides over bm3 I genuinely would like to know all the kids here with bmws got it to run stage 1 aggressive burbles and don't know jack shit
Maybe one day, but right now i don't feel like spending the 5-6 hours that would be required to make a worthy post on it; it would need to be as comprehensive as my datalogging thread and its not necessarily a low effort endeavor.
Appreciate 1
Korvo368.00