tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire black View Post
28K is way too much imo. Not sure what the market is like in Canada but based on rebuilt title, he is asking too much. Sure he may be able to convince you the car is fine despite the branded title, which it may or may not be, but then you have to convince the next person, which is a big issue for resale, especially as the car approaches higher mileage and issues start popping up.

Save up for the 440 or 240/340 - the engine is worth it and the handling updates also make a big difference in the LCI (2017+) models.

In the US, a 435 is probably low 20s high 10s. Usually Canada is similarly priced in CAD (i.e. cheaper), so Im surprised a branded title car is listed that high.
I think you have your conversion switched around. $28k CAD is about $20,500 USD.

I actually think this car is priced pretty well for what it is and what it has. A manual, rwd in Canada is quite a unicorn I imagine. And the MPPK adds more value.

The biggest turn off for me was the poor communication. That really drives me nuts when people are trying to sell something and it always raises my suspicions. If you can work through that I think it’s probably unlikely you’ll find a similar deal anytime soon.

Yes, the issues to expect are the typical ones. The oil filter housing gasket leaking seems to be pretty common.

Good luck!!
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!