1) Factory alarm should be standard on a bmw or at least if you get the premium package.
2) They should offer the PDC as an option for the front and not only the rear
3) Rear Tailight should come standard as LED lights
4) Ventilated Seats should be included in the premium package
5) Design of the wheel needs to be more agressive like the Mercedes C Class wheels. The 189 style should be standard with a more agressive sportier looking wheel as a sports package upgrade
6) Get rid of that annoying "heat" that seeps from the vents that's supposedly "normal" when you're driving. It's more noticeable when you drive with the windows rolled down and all your settings are off in the vents department. (I took my car into 2 different dealers and both said it's normal)
7) The standard HID xenon bulbs should be 5000-6000K instead of the current temp (4300K?)
8) BMW Navigation should have a search feature where you can just type in the name of the store/business w/out having to find the correct category and submenus like other portable cheaper navigation systems ie.. garmin/tomtom, etc..
9) BMW Navigation should have a search feature where you can just type in the name of the store/business w/out having to find the correct category and submenus like other portable cheaper navigation systems ie.. garmin/tomtom, etc.
10) Fix the Fuel Pump problem once and for all. The fuel pump issues could be hurting the sales for car enthusiasts b/c they would rather not have to worry about their fuel pump going out. It'll affect current owner and make them think twice before owning/leasing another bmw and potential bmw owners may choose to opt for something else that's more "reliable"
11) Add a turbo to the mechanism that moves the seat up and down when someone is trying to get to the back seats. It takes forever! Maybe have an option where they can just pull the lever and slide it if they want to.
12) Have an option of getting RFT or standard tires with a spare
It's still early and I can't think of any other thigns right now