View Single Post
      04-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #82
AustinL
Private

Drives: -11 E91 320d LBE

It's been funny to read this thread as obviously most of the post are from customers from North America. Sure we do have different kind of interests (for example I haven't ever used a cup holder,) what should be standard in 3-series. LSD is just good joke to be standard, I doesn't make any sense for most of BMW customers to be honest. For M buyers the story is of course totally different as it should be. Here are my ideas to be improved for the following 3-series.

- Folding backseats for F30, although I'm driving the touring and it has those as standard.

- Run-flats just doesn't work. Good idea, but so far they haven't met the requirements. So at least offer regular ones without an extra cost.

- Xenon headlights has to be standard for cars above 40 000.

- Base radio sucks so it should be slightly better, of course HiFis are always optional equipment.

- Door handles same color as the car in standard. After the LCI they have been but in 2006 they weren't. That is just mocking the customer.

- No freakin' iPod docks etc. USB and aux-in should be placed closer the radio for better usability.