3 series take
1) I pod adapter kit should be standard in a $50000 car.
2) run flat or spare tire option
3) rwd version needs to get around 34-35 miles per gallon but still be able to run 0 to 60 in 5.0 or better (09 to present are around 4.8).
4) make back seat leg room about 2 inches more. This is for families with growing children. One year the rear seat room is not an issue but 2 years later it is.
5) continue to work with apple and make the I drive more user friendly to new users. I think it is not a bad product all things considered, but it does have a learning curve to be sure.
6) a car alarm that chirps and disables the fuel line upon being locked is not unreasonable to be included on any model in the 3 series line up. BMW would also make it's customers happy because of better insurance rates a result.
7) cold weather package should come with a remote car starter.