gator15
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyb29 View Post
And then come November they will be including something else new that you'll want to wait for. Just take your car and be happy for 3-5 years and they will have the bugs worked out of the new system for the next one you buy.
Great advice! My spouse convinced me to go ahead with my April ED even though I was hesitant because I knew the MY2013s were right around the corner. Honestly, it was a great decision since two weeks after I returned from Germany, my former daily driver was totaled by an uninsured motorist, so I would have needed a new car anyways. I couldn't be happier with my F30, it makes me smile every time I get in it.

I admit that I am one of those people that love the latest tech, but the current nav system really isn't that bad and meets all of my needs. Granted, I do not believe in texting and even talking on my cell phone while driving, so apps are worthless to me in my car, but I have found the iDrive is more than adequate for nav/music. Like others have said, if you are going to be unhappy with your car with the old nav, then I would cancel and wait because it isn't worth being unhappy. However, I don't think keeping your current order is a bad idea.
Appreciate 0