General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTee View Post
Hi

I've got a new F11 (built on 10. Octobre 2012), what data do I need to code this thing? Could someone send me a link please?
As I see, the turn signals in HUD are not possible with the new navi?

Thanks
Tee
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitster View Post
Hi,

Also interested in coding my car, I'm about to take delivery of a F31 (Nov Build). If someone could send me a link?

On another note, if I make a change will my dealer be able to detect this?

Thanks.
Maybe look here:

Quote:
Huge thanks to Telefax for sharing this and providing the files.
I've never created a torrent before, this is my first one, so hopefully it works.
The torrent file can be downloaded from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ngwhjf

I'm leaving my computer on with it seeding so hopefully we can get the ball rolling for everyone. Let me know how it works. Thanks!
Generally, normal coding will not be detected. If your car goes in for service, and needs programming, the Dealer will just hook up to the car, and program it and wipe out your coding. If you do some advanced things like alter your VO and write it to the car, then the Dealer's ISTA/P will likely recognize it, and depending on what exactly was done, it may or may not program the car.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0