06-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #67
WilliCO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 535 xDrive MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
I'm not one of those people who complains about option bundling and packages, but I just built a fully loaded 335i xDrive M-Sport for $62,395. I didn't select any of the accessories; not even the extended warranty coverage plan. There's no excuse for this kind of price hike over the old 335i xDrive.
I'm not feeling the Premium Package at $2,200. I hate the way lumbar supports feel, I can stream Sirius from my phone, and I can do without comfort access.

I've had a few rental cars with rear-view cameras, and I can say that once you've had one of those it's hard to go back. They are very effective. So I'm in on the $1900 Driver Assistance package.

The jury is out on the technology package. $3100 is a buttload of dough. I'm happy with the navigation capability on my iPhone, and all the other stuff in that package seems to be toys I would not miss if they weren't there. I might miss the larger display screen, though - but is it worth $3000?

I'm glad there's a tan leather option with M-Sport. I wish they offered Saddle Brown.