View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #209
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Uber / Lyft / CTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
As I understand it, the BMW credits are only valid for 60 days from signing. So it's plausible the various credits that are available now won't be next month. However I also heard the $750 loyalty will be available till June. Also don't forget that there is a $1000 BMW credit available on 3 series this month.

I've been working with a dealer in Dayton. I signed on 1/2 to get loyalty + holiday credits and as we got closer to March we realized my 335i wouldn't be ready in time so they simply resubmitted my credit app to lock in the February incentives.

With the difference being so small I say go with your local dealer. In theory it shouldn't matter but you might be able to build a reputation with your local dealer and they'll be more flexible on your next BMW purchase 3 years from now.
Yeah. I actually wanted to start the process because I wanted to use that $1000 incentive! However I don't think i'll get it unless it's also being offered between April and July delivery! BTW, here are the numbers I ran. I'm getting close to what they quoted, but want to ensure I ran them correctly...

First Image is from Dealer A. He quoted me price of $43,300 with a monthly of $515.79 with $668.98 due at signing. The payment includes doc fees, acquisition fee, license plates. He said the $668 includes first month's payment, $18.50 tags & tax on the $750 rebate (~$50) - that equates to about $612 with my calculations, so I don't know where the extra $56 is coming from. The payments also include the $750 Loyalty Bonus.

Second image is from Dealer B. He's quoted me price of $43,055 with a monthly of $527 with $865 due at signing. The $865 includes $250 doc fees, $18.50 tags, First Month's Payment, $70 Licence Plate fees. The payment only includes acquisition fees.

Again I'm getting close, but they aren't exact. Anyone else want to run my numbers and see if they check out? Once I get this excel sheet working properly, I can let others have it as well
Attached Images

Appreciate 0