View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #279
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

I spent a lot of time calling around and this is what I was told today.

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showth...6#post12795476

I sure hope this is misinformation. They have an order in the system for a PW46 car for me. I sure hope the new Nav coming to US is on schedule!

**UPDATE**Dealer just read to me an email forwarded to them on 8/9/2012 by their BMW rep advising that US F30's will NOT get the new Nav beginning November production or at all during MY13. The email referenced misinformation that appears on several websites and advises that it is possible Europe builds will get the new Nav during MY13. It went on to reiterate that US cars will NOT get the new Nav for MY13. They read the entire email to me over the phone but would not send to me. He assured me this is an official answer from NA to all reps. The reps forwarded to dealership Management.**

It sooooooo annoying that every time I am up for a new BMW I am confronted by something new that is NOT coming to the US market. NA, thanks for driving me one step closer to a Cadillac ATS. I probably should suck it up and support American engineering and manufacturing. Its just a big step I have to carefully consider....

Last edited by claykin; 10-05-2012 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: New information
Appreciate 0