View Single Post
      04-22-2018, 07:22 AM   #7
B58 parts
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 340ix 6MT

Please let us know .. I am going to get some camber plates to compliment the kw v3s.

The caster is 1 deg different from l/r ... and I need to add a lot of camber. I was hoping to run -2.5 front, -2 rear. The rears are set. The front was only at 0.7/0.8 and it is still understeering pretty badly. I've been tweaking the tire pressures and the damper settings but I haven't been able to get enough grip up front to offset the great amount of grip in the rear. I believe more camber is the next move.

Then unfortunately sway bars, as the body roll with these is still a bit much. It's worse than the b16s I ran briefly, which were too stiff around town (even for me), plus I couldn't get the front low enough, and an unfixable clunking noise with them developed in week 3. I'm going to ship them for repair and sell them off .. sucks, sucked having to do the install 2x, and now camber plates...

The kw v3s are great, the ride is amazing. They just don't handle quite the way I'd like yet, but that should be solveable through further adjustment / additional parts.
Appreciate 0