Thread: xDrive Hold up?
View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
Bosco493
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd View Post
Are you working with Frank Chafe? My order is also through Tulley, and Frank has been telling me about a 335 that has been stuck at the port for some unknown reason for the past few weeks. When I saw your messages here, and saw that you were from the Boston area, I was wondering if you might be the owner of the car that he was talking about.

I also have a 335i xDrive 6MT that's scheduled to leave Bremerhaven on Saturday, so I'm curious to see if I am going to have the same problem. Hopefully, your issue is resolved quickly, and we both get our cars soon.

If anyone out there has taken delivery of a 2013 335i xDrive 6MT, that would be really good to know.
I am. Frank is a good guy, so I hate bothering him. I hope your car gets through quick.

Mine has been sitting at the VDC in Jersey since the 9th. It got on a ship quick in Bremerhaven, 3 days or so after production. It was supposed to get delivered to Tulley last Monday (13th), never got there. There's my frustration! When they called BMWNA I guess they were told it was an emissions problem. But clearly that isn't the case.

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by Bosco493; 08-23-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Appreciate 0