10-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #21
willa1975
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgentry View Post
The guys at Gebhardt treated me well. They weren't my "local" dealer but they were willing to deal with me over email rather than making me come in; a hard thing to do when you have kids.

Regarding the 19" wheel concern in winter weather driving conditions, I wasn't concerned until now. Why would there be a difference between 18" and 19"? I didn't explicitly order it with the 19s but as it was already on its way I went ahead and paid the extra $$ rather than wait for a custom build. They do look nice! I'm currently working with my dealer to get the all-season tires on it. The build sheet said it was supposed to come with all-seasons.
I think you would do better to forget about the all-seasons and instead buy a set of 18" wheels with dedicated winter rubber. They should offer you a good deal considering that you just bought a new car from them. You'll do a lot better in the winter compared to being on 19s with all-seasons, and you'll have a lot more fun in summer with the performance tires.
Appreciate 0