Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandleth View Post
Hello guys,

Having a problem after getting 3.22 and 48.3:
When trying to access HU_CIC (honestly I haven't checked other ECUs) I get this error "error occurred while processing the est file code away.est", with this inside it "no uids within certificate", with a long list of reversed domains (com.xxx.xxx.xxx). Just like in this thread, but it's in Chinese and Google translator does a really bad job
http://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&...42553238,d.Yms

For the record, yes I installed and configured everything properly (ODX, EST, Data folder, psdzdata, EDIABAS)
Any idea? Should I just uninstall 3.22 and put 3.18 back? I'd really like to make 3.22 work though, the loading time difference between the two is substantial; for me at least.
First, it looks like you are trying to use 48.3 with the old Code Away EST file. That token no longer works on 48.3 on F30's.

The link you sent references using 46.3, so are you using 48.3 or 46.3? It makes a big difference.

my .est file is also 3KB, so it looks like the right size. I also see that the .est file path is padzdata, it's usually psdzdata. Is the issue simply a typo in the path name?
Appreciate 0