View Single Post
      01-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #14
Morasool
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d xDrive - Mercedes S350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingerxxx View Post
I was talking about the Alpina D3 software for diesel cars, not about the Alpina B3. There might be a software available for regular fuel cars, I didn't check this.

A Friends of mine did my programming. I really can't tell you how to do this, although I was watching the entire procedure, that I didn't understand. It's much more complicated than coding any ECU to achieve any new functions, because the software consists of several software modules, which have to be selected correctly. The second reason for me to keep my fingers off this programming is the electric power supply required. In order to establish a save power supply while coding your ECU's, you can simply keep your engine running. This doesn't work with an ESG flash, because the engine must be off during programming and the power supply must come from an external power source. I'm not talking about a simple battery charger, but a real powerful device. While flashing the ESG, my car took up to 80 amps!!
You guys should check the web for programmers, who are able to do this so called "Alpina flash". Good luck!!
OK, thats fine but how about some contact details for your friend or can you ask him how to do it.

PS. I am willing to pay for this, so if anyone can code it please contact me.

Last edited by Morasool; 01-19-2017 at 07:47 AM..
Appreciate 0