Berardi3
Private
Rep
Drives: Mustang cobra 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGuyadeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatiboy72 View Post
So you think passion for the car is connected to which model people select? That a 335i owner has more passion that a 328i owner?

Passion for the car has nothing with getting the top model or the price of the car. I passion was connected to the price, then I should have much more passion for my car yhan you since I paid $120 000 for a 320i...

I got the 320i with the M Sport adaptive driving package because it's a great driving machine, and the most fun I have is driving on twisty roads going a maximum of 60mph. For this I don't need to pay $50 000 extra in taxes for a 335i.

Unless you live in Germany you will never use the full potential of a 335i anyway, and then only when there is little traffic.

I'm sorry buy let me rephrase because i don't want anyone getting the wrong impression about me.

I stated that because the 320i is so cheap its battling right at Toyota, Honda, Ford doors and people when they see the price will get it undoubtedly just for the name "BMW" and the passion isn't there. Bragging rights just to say you have a BMW to your buddies in live in Florida and 99% of the time i see (F30) there complete barebones car. The person car is trash dirty, drive like asses and think they own the road. Im not putting anyone down but the 320i will appeal to people that otherwise would never get a BMW.
I disagree I think it's a great move on BMW they want to put more drivers on the road why go JAP
Appreciate 0