Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
lol now that is very interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoptb View Post
I'm gonna have to call BS on this "report" for a couple of reasons: 1) personal experience on test drives (I averaged 40 mpg in ECO PRO in both city/hwy) 2) I don't see how this is even possible between the existing 6-cylinder in the 335i and the N20 in the 328i.
Agreed. I think it is indeed very weird, but still, since BMW themselves actually also revised the numbers, there must be some truth in there? It is also encouraging to know you're getting such a good mileage at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
What would double suck is if someone reorders a 335i because of this thread, then, the EPA changes those numbers! Then all of em will be wishing they didn't cancel their 328i's.
lol that'd be so terrible. I think I'm holding out for at least a few more days, I have at least until the end of the month so I can always decide my next step

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Tiberius View Post
So far I'm averaging 5 mpg better than my e90, and on a new engine no less. It may not be quite as much as initially advertised, but for my DC area stop and go commute this mileage is impressive (25-26 mpg after first refuel). Not to mention the on demand torque is fantastic. Suspension complaints aside, the F30 is a real performer so far and the mpg has been an added bonus.
Glad to hear some good news as well

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0