David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN328 View Post
Do u like the sound after hearing it?
Sounds like the 2 sounds a bit better than 4...
I'm a bit disappointing after hearing it, no way near n55 sound....I know it's 4 cylinder, but still....
Only when the exhaust valves are open, does it sound really nice & upgraded compared to stock or closed. Thing is, the quad tip is really 'cheating', coming off the single muffler. Then again, I've had second thoughts and I would LOVE to get the 4, just for the looks.

The 2 tip GTC with electronic valve is US$2.5k, the 4 tip GTC with EV is US$3k. Essentially $500 for the 2 additional tips & a 90 degree piece. Then we would have to have the bottom of the bumper re modelled to fit the 2 extra tips. Extra for shipping & fitting.

I heard both turbo back & cat back 4 tip systems. I like the cat back sound better than the turbo back sound (go figure), both with open valves. Sounds deep, throaty and LOUD.

Only thing is our BMW warranties with our new/relatively new cars, installing anything other than M-Performance at our dealers.

Active Motorwerke in Clayton (Melbourne) is the Master Distributor for Meisterschaft in Australia.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0