01-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #8
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenshot View Post
When you say "without any protection at all", do you mean NO protection at all, so no sealant or thick coated wax.

Yeah i've seen the videos for Wolfs where they go nuts and strike the bonnet with a hard object. The protected part only leaves some minor scuffing which gives me confidence.

So slight away from the bra product, has anyone got Wolfs hard Body on for at least a month, if so, have you encountered ANY stone chips?
Correct. No protection at all over and above the manufacturer's clear coat. I had my car washed from time to time by the hand washing people at Chadstone shopping centre.

Yes, my car has had HB on since early November and it is fine, but I've only travelled in metro Melb. However, Morrie advises that not even HB will protect the car from some stones (obviously). They can and probably will damage the car with any sealant on.

I am taking my car from Melb to Echuca shortly and have been contemplating the Body Wrap.

J1n, can you please elaborate on how your car faired during your Sydney trip. Cheers.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0