Scudder
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbs View Post
Good boy. Now seal the deal!

Now the only items I'm debating are HUD, heated seats and PDC.
I am coming from a car that had none of these and go them on my F30.

HUD: I am glad I sprung for it. Love being able to see my speed digitally projected on the road. Navigation is also very nice with it - even warned me of closed road ahead during construction without taking my eyes of the road. I don't find it as useful for music, but overall I am glad I got it.

Heated Seats: I live in Michigan so these are an absolute must for me. You said you "only" used them a few dozen times... ahhhh.. that seems like a fair amount to make them worth the cost since I believe they are fairly inexpensive. I find them indispensable in our cold winters because they heat up so much quicker than the car's heating system.

PDC: I debated a lot on this one and I sprang for the rear camera and PDC (but not side cameras or blind spot detector). I am glad I got both. They put my mind at ease when parking or backing in/out of a parking place. The camera is also very good for getting your car centered between the parking lane markers - important to me to hopefully prevent door dings and because I was coming from 10 years of driving a much wider car. I like that you also get a button you can quickly press to turn on the sensors/camera when you are pulling forward into a parking spot so you don't go too far and scrape the front bottom of the car.

If I *had* to live without one of them, I'd probably pick the HUD but I would miss it.
Appreciate 0