Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koer View Post
Wow.. Please do keep us updated on the result!! Im looking to do this same thing with mine!

My main concern is drone, but since chamber 2 is untouched i think the result will be quite satisfactory!

Are the materials you removed only for sound supression?
Yes it was just for sound deadening. It felt like a wig lol. Not sure what the material was. I think as for drone there will be some because even my m perf muffler gets a tad bit but only when driving in comfort or Eco when low rpm and all gears are in play. Ill post up as I go, I figure about another a week or so ill have it wrapped up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I think you got the right idea I have done this before. I did it trial and error and actually before I welded the muffler up I used exhaust tape so I could hear how each change sounded. I want to do this with my stock exhaust so I can sell my M Performance.
You and are thinking alike . I want to see if this works and ill sell my m perf muffler as well. That's a nice move with the muffler tape and testing it. Reading your post and your past experience in doing this really makes me think I'm doing the right thing and it will be a success. Ill defoentely post up pics and sound clips.