View Single Post
      12-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #9
The Economist
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i "M-Sport" MPPK MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
Oh wow, that is cool - what timing. I took delivery of my car at about 11am Dec 15th. What time were you? Well, see you out there hopefully!

How are you finding yours? I'm still taking it easy - I'm trying to do fuel consumption tests LOL.
I was there to take delivery at 9 a.m. - my wife remarked that she liked the blue colour! I really like it as well but I went with white because I really wanted the coral interior and I wasn't feeling a blue/red combo, though I've seen a few pics and it's not that bad... but I still love the white/red combo.

I drove it for a while on the weekend; pure pleasure. It's a really refined sporting saloon - exactly what I wanted. I didn't even take it past 4k RPM - really easy cruising in Comfort mode.

My wife drives it most of the time (during the week) because she has to drive to work (I work in the core so I don't bother driving in). Her only requirements were that (i) the car has four doors and (ii) the car is automatic. So, needless to say, she's happy with it for her commuting purposes. And I'm happy with it for my more enthusiastic purposes as well.
Appreciate 0