View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #268
jimi_hoffa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Alpine White M-Sport

This is a word for response from the CA I was working with at Sterling. At the top is the email I sent him, and his response is below that.

The email I sent (chopped the part referencing the NAV discussion)
Quote:
Thanks so much for your time. I really do appreciate you looking into all this for me. Can you possible confirm your reference for the week 45 navigation changes? Was there a bulletin posted, some sort of BMWUSA release, sales manger confirmation, etc that I maybe be able to reference.

His response (chopped the part referencing the NAV discussion)
Quote:
You are very welcome. And yes for sure I can confirm after speaking directly to my sales manager that there will be changes after week 45 in November affecting the 3 series models.

The navigation system will be upgraded and the 3 series will receive the new upgraded navigation system as it is present in the 2013 5 series in the case you would like to go and check it out and play a little bit with it. I sadly can not send you and kind of bulletin or online confirmation of it because those bulletins also have dealer intern information which we can’t give out.
I know this doesn't help us as much as if we had a press release or bulletin, but I consider it pretty promising. I'm going to go ahead and place my order for a post week 45 build I suppose.
Appreciate 0