Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport + MPS/MPPK

Garage List
2013 MINI S  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybull View Post
I would not call it uncomfortable if the roads are not bad. At the same time I guess most people would agree that it would be nice to have a bit more comfort. Then again everyone has their own thresholds. Of course there is no doubt about the dramatically improved handling. I would say it is a fair trade off -- much better handling/fun for a bit a comfort. You should go drive an M3 and decide.

After this MPS install, the last thing I want to do is to furthur increase the amount of bumps and road harshness. That's the reason I'm wondering if going with a EC-7 is going to increase the harshness more than a non-RFT will be able to decrease the harshness... if you get what I mean

EDIT: Most likely I was wrong in assuming that adding a lighter wheel is going to increase the bumps so the above point is really a non-issue.
Thanks! My wife and I tested an M3 today as it's been noted that the MPS is slightly less harsh than the M3. We loved the ride...it did not feel too harsh for either of us. I think I'm going to pull it assuming my dealer gives me a fair price on the install.
Appreciate 0