View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #46
mslam02
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i M sport

I just wanted to add my personal experiences to this topic... Also this would be my first BMW purchase.

The other day i went in set on a new f30 328 sedan, test drove that, felt good to drive, and the interior is an amazing update vs the e90. But they also had a 2011 335 sedan on the lot that i was also considering. Took this for a test drive and wow, the E90's have so much more of a "driver's car" feel to it than the f30's, a lot of it does have to do with the new electronic steering, but speed differences aside, it drove so so crisp and precise and just felt "right." but I just can't overlook the interior, it so plain and "dated" as others have mentioned, compared to the f30. But the way it drives was also AMAZING (I'd rate 10 out of 10) compared to f30's driving feel at 8 out of 10

so i am in a predicament now, where i cant decide on whether or not to go for the similarly priced preowned 335 or go new with the f30 328. and for the record i did test drive an f30 with the dynamic handling package to attempt to get the best comparison for feel
Appreciate 0