View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #52
NotQuickEnough
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330ci & 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjames View Post
It's totally outdated. It was designed in 2003, launched in 2005, and has been seen and experienced by millions of drivers.

I appreciate the fact that you like your interior, that's cool and all. But it's a component of a used car now, we view it no differently than you view an E46 interior. There are many that view the E36 and E46 as "classic" 3 Series; no one is bestowing that kind of respect on the E90, sorry.

BJ
Just repeating the same thing over again does not make it a fact. I still have not had an explanation from anyone how the e90 interior with nav is outdated. Sure it may be missing some tech gadgets like the HUD but that's all they are.. electronics that will be outdated in a few years. BTW I do think the e46 and e36 interiors are nice, they are not outdated they are functional... those old interiors are in no way holding the cars back.. the driver still have full enjoyment of the driving experience.. you know the thing that makes BMWs great.. not the number of features you can brag to your buddies about.
Appreciate 0