MashinBenzin
Major General
Rep
Drives: Eiger D5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
I've had mixed experience with a Volvo dealer too. Good in offering a test drive, bad in pushing very poor deals by email, and a dealership that feels very dated, cramped and cheap. All in all, very non-premium - although the cars are certainly well worthy of comparison with the German 3.
Dealership was fine nice coffee etc but small. The handover area was open to the public next to desks though and I like others just assumed a car there was another demo car. Turns out it was awaiting collection and I for one would not have been happy if it was mine. I noticed slight scratches on it and certainly no feeling of a special handover of a 45k car.
Yeah, I think the dealers are probably behind the curve relative to the brilliant products they now have on their hands. The lack of six or eight cylinder engines is the only thing that I can see as a Volvo drawback and that has to be weighed against some fantastic strengths.

I think you've got an incredible car for the money (and a lovely one even ignoring the bargain price). Looking forward to lots of pics and write ups when you get it.

Drives - 2020 LR Discovery HSE-L
Previous - 2019 LR Discovery HSE-L // 2016 F36 440i // 2009 E90 320D SE
Appreciate 0