Rep
Drives: F30 320d & G29 M40i First Edtn

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vern
Nav Route Information through Voice Comamd.
cheers
vern
Ive been looking in the menus for this and it didnt make sense that it didnt have it. Tried it with voice and there it was. This is the best one so far.
What is this? Can't get anything up using voice.. Can you take a pic of the screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
I've wondered if the brake lights come on too, but have not had a chance to ask someone to tail me down a hill. Anyone out there know?

I would expect the lights to come on to warn people behind me that I'm slowing down, but you never know and the manual doesn't say.
I can confirm yes it does, you can see reflection when dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by zofinger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw
When shifting into reverse while the lights are on, the door-handle lights illuminate.
Apparently a market specific feature (already dicussed on this huge thread!). Doesn't happen for UK models (be interested to know whether anyone in the UK has this - i tried to no avail).
I'd like to know this too. Seems a great feature. Any UK bods got this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomichaelkgo View Post
Here's something I found today -- if you want to turn the set heater off, you don't have to press it three times to cycle from level 2 -> level 1 -> off. You can just hold the button down and it will shut off.
Awesome. Something I always thought a tad annoying to cycle to off! Lol
Also. Does anyone know if/how it remembers your heat seat setting... Sometimes I get in and it's automatically on when I turn the engine on and others not...
The aircon seems to be the same, sometimes it's on (as in the light for actual aircon not just the blowers blowing) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZF30
Don't know if this has been mentioned put I noticed on the bottom of the rear view mirror a little pinhole that looked like there was a button. I pressed it using a paper clip and a compass appeared at the top right corner of the mirror.
it was mentioned in another thread, but good to consolidate here...yup, compass feature FTW.

Annoying that it defaults to no compass though.
I think this was also established to be market specific as like others wasn't it? I might have a look tomo and see if I have a hole... Lol