11-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #10
WULFFZA
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i MSport / 2012 X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by snawaz View Post
What did it look like in real life. My experience is they always look better in the flesh. 3er's always grow on you. And this one has grown on me quicker than any previous model. I particularly like the version in the video section where the red sport line car is parked in the drive of the house on top the hill. It shows some fantastic angles of the car and makes the car look super wide and sporty. I would love a 335d in the new F30 sport line.
It looked great in person. It's less of a break away than the e90 was from the e46. In this luxury euro spec trim it looked very much like a slightly scaled down 5series. The trunk specifically looks different in person than in pics. In pics people will say it looks like a 5 or it doesn't look any different, in person it has more visual mass (again reminding me of a 5) and more curves than the e90 and a hint of clamshell design. Looking forward to driving one- if it's just a bit more spacious than the current car, has interior fit and finish like a 5 and has optional dynamic damper suspension it hits the mark for me.
Appreciate 0