Thread: UK rules ok !
View Single Post
      04-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
f30 320d ED
Rep
Drives: 320d Efficientdynamics F30

Continued........

By the way I am typing this on an ipad so excuse the dodgy lack of capital letters and miss spellings. I'm not illiterate just in the hands of Apple Inc.!!

Automatic wipers, excellent, automatic lights excellent (which is just as well as I dont like using the light switch). It looks like it was stuck on as an afterthought and may fall off again if provoked!
Heating / Air conditioning all good and works well. the only bug bear being that the vehicle always starts in ED mode and the heating / cooling does not work to capacity in this mode. you have to switch to comfort or sport for any fan speed.
Whilst I'm on the subject the car is very different in sport mode as opposed to ED or comfort mode. i use all the modes to be honest and they are all good. The kick you get when switching to sport mode is bigger than you would think and caution should be excercised if you are mid corner!
Putting all your music on a memory stick is a must as the glove box is tiny and wont hold many cd's. The user manual is kept in the boot for this reason. the boot is big and the golf clubs fit fine without having to take my driver out of my tour size golf bag. The boot opens with the key fob and this has proven to be useful. You cant open the boot if the car is locked though.
To finish the interior comments i have the Move cloth in Anthracite. it looks nice and it appears durable, only time will tell. The dashboard shape and overall feel of the interior is very nice. One last thing, night driving is a pleasure, the interior is a very nice place to be at night.

To be continued.................
Appreciate 0