Rep
Drives: f30 318 2012

Garage List
2012 318D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekener View Post
Don't say it like this! The list is great, really, and with our help you will get it even better for the F30. That's why I told you about the things that are valid for the other cars, but not the F30. However the trunk setting might indeed work with the F31.
I have an F31 and the trunk is indeed automatic. I'll experiment with the settings soon. Opening/closing with the keyfob works by default, but to close you have to keep the trunk key pressed all the way (letting go too early while closing stops the trunk motor and then you're left with a half closed trunk, which is silly. Opening is just a medium press (+500ms) and it'll open all the way).

I've also found in the FEM_BODY thing that I can make a short press on the trunk button enage the "coming home" light function.

Ilhan: I requested access to the sheet, I'd like to take a look at it. Also, I don't have the ambient light slider in my iDrive (Belgian car too).

Seriously, don't throw out the automatic trunk stuff, all F31's come with an automatic trunk by default.
Pm me your emails and I'll give you access to the thingy
Appreciate 0