View Single Post
      09-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
strongdeo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d MSPORT

I been driving my 330d MSport

Hi guys, it's a Mineral Grey with black leather 330d with 19" wheels, M Sport braking, adaptive M suspension, Variable sport steering, HUD and all the interior gadgets etc.

How does it drive? Difficult to say because I been treating her like a baby, driving real slow and easy, breaking her in gently, not really gone above 3000 revs.

Imagine having sex with a seventeen year old virgin - wouldn't you want to break her in gently too? You wouldn't want to hurt her, you'd want to treasure the experience.

Having said that I must say that the ride (even on the 19s) is much better than my E60 530i and my previous E90 330d. I think the ride would be more comfy on the 18s, but I just had to have the 19s.

The handling is something I have't pushed either but turn in is crisp (I reckon the 320d is crisper because 330d is 100kg heavier!) and the grip levels are fantastic.

The engine is smooth when warmed up, refined but I cannot comment on the power and the torque because once again I have not pushed it. I will soon. There appears to be plenty in reserve.

I am very happy with my new car.
Appreciate 0