View Single Post
      12-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #95
jzcrna
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

I don't routinely go 30 mph over the speed limit. However, I DO pass congregations of cars that block passage and safe travel. Staying amongst a pack of friggun idiots is far more dangerous than speeding.

I think more emphasis should be placed on ticketing people in the left lane and those who drive side by side with other cars. This is when I get aggressive and upset. I don't like to drive aggressively and weave out of traffic, but some people need to get their heads out of their asses.

I usually maintain 10-15 over the limit. Very rarely more unless the highway is empty. My car just glides and sometimes it goes 30 over without really noticing when I'm alone on the road.

I HATE getting boxed in on the highway. I cannot understand why people travel in packs instead of getting away from the traffic.

Of course you can't pass the traffic if the whole highway is jammed but that's another story.

I certainly think that you shouldn't be driving more than 10 mph in the city. Highways are another matter.
Appreciate 0