12-23-2012, 03:35 AM   #15
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobUK View Post
Sweet, and the first time I've seen black badges on an F30 - goes rather well Any other mods planned? Y'know once you've started...
Cheers, I've had them on my last 3 BMWs and I think they go best with the Mineral Grey (others were Space Grey and Black Sapphire); will try and get some close-up pics of the badges today.

I've also done the interior dash with the Matt coral red line (from the Sport line), but the only other thing I'm considering is a subtle body-coloured spoiler for the boot lid. The only one I've seen was a bit too big though, I'd want something subtle and small like the E92 M3 lip spoiler, but it doesn't look like one is a available yet! The dealer put me my Philips SilverVision indicator bulbs in (big difference actually!) but wouldn't put my white fogs in for 'legal reasons' (even though they're fully legal and E marked!) so I just need to do that at some point.

Nothing else planned I don't think!