View Single Post
      08-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #50
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Thanks again for all of nice comments! I'm very pleased with the configuration, the alpine white/coral red combo is fantastic. Time will drag on very slowly waiting for the car to return to the US, I'm already getting anxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chotam View Post
Holy low res pictures
Yes, unfortunately, the delivery photos were all taken with my BlackBerry; I really didn't want to deal with carrying around a camera during the delivery process. I used my Samsung tablet for all of the pics after I left the Welt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi View Post
Why do you have EU spec tachometer? I mean that red line that I personally do not like. I am worried now that if I do EU delivery, that I get this tachometer.
Didn't even notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer View Post
Where do you order the red M performance brakes????
Your CA can add them to your order, several of the M Performace accessories are available for installation at the VPC after the car arrives at the port (M brakes, black grilles, exhaust, etc). I was able to get the brakes at invoice price and avoided the labor charge that would otherwise have to be paid if purchased later and installed by the dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
Good for you for going with the MT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
Thank goodness there are some real MT drivers left...

Congrats on the car, I would have built mine the same way if I were fortunate enough to be able to afford one...
I wouldn't have it any other way! I've never owned a car with an automatic, and I intend to keep it that way as long as manual transmissions are still manufactured. I just enjoy the higher level of engagement and control, some people complain about clutching and rowing the gears in traffic, but it has never bothered me.

Last edited by AWF30MSPORT; 08-24-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0