DVC
Diligentia Vis Celeritas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
Nice laps man, 1:04 is very respectable. Bimmerworld qualified their N20 328's this year there in the mid 59's and that's on full race kit...

Next season I'll be looking to do some HDPE at LRP. What mods would you say improved your on track performance most? I'm contemplating some Ohlins R&T for my car along with, M3 LCA and TS, and 255 RE-71Rs.
Thanks! Are you new to HPDE in general, or just LRP? If new to HPDE, then you'll likely be good to go with a stock 328i... although track brake pads and fluid are always a good idea (I like Castrol SRF fluid and PFC08 pads).

Beyond that, if you want to consider some mods in advance, I'd start with a set of square wheels and tires (e.g. Apex ARC-8s in 18x9 ET42 with a good Max performance street tire in 255 or 245 width). From there, an LSD is probably where I'd go next.

After that comes the slippery slope of camber plates, coil overs, sway bars upgraded front/rear control arms, and solid bushings... all of which are components of a closely related system, so best to upgrade with specific goals in mind (or even better, holistically) when you're ready to really take the plunge : )