DVC
Diligentia Vis Celeritas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
I'm glad you suggest that, because I really am not a fan of staggered setups. I hate front end push which is why I'm also considering the LCA's to get some more negative camber up there without having to dive into coils and plates just yet. I have a bit of a peeve with clunks, how is your setup holding up to noise? And I kid you not I was looking at ordering a set of ARC-8's for summers and keeping my 397's winter/alts

I'll want to look into LSD options, it is a shame there is no M Perf diff option for the n20's.
It's great to have two complete sets of wheels and tires. I actually have three: one set of ARC-8s for RE-71R track tires, another set of ARC-8s for Conti EC Sport summer tires that I run April through November, and the OEM wheels with winter tires.

If you're sensitive to clunks, then camber plates might drive you nuts. I have tried a couple different sets, and they are occasionally quiet, occasionally obnoxious, and most of the time somewhere in between. So if you want to skip camber plates, then F8x LCAs and TSes are definitely the way to go to add camber. (Have you seen the threads where guys determined the correct spacers to use to make the TSes fit properly?)

Last edited by DVC; 10-10-2017 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0