View Single Post
      04-29-2012, 07:23 AM   #17
AggieTexan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328i

Update...I changed my mind! After all, that's a woman's perogative!

I decided I really didn't want to go through the wait to order if I could help it, so my husband and I worked with our CA yesterday to find me a reasonably local car that met my wish list, and we found "my car!"

I wanted a dark exterior and (preferably) a light interior, so that really limited my choices. I ruled out Mojave as being too bronze for me in the sunlight, and I didn't want Jet Black. That left Mineral Gray, Black Sapphire, and the Deep Blue as possibilities and we went from there.

Sometime this week I will be a BMW newbie with a 328i Modern Line, Black Sapphire, Oyster interior, Premium Package, Premium Sound, Technology Package, Parking Package, Heated seats, and BMW Assist! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. The only thing I would have done differently if we built the car is have Anthracite wood instead of the lighter Fineline wood, but that wasn't a deal breaker and I'm thrilled to have found this car in stock at a Houston area dealership!

We ended up at $115 under USAA's target price and about $1,100 under Edmund's True Market Value, so I'm fairly pleased with the price. I also have a voucher we received for wandering around the lot last Sunday looking at colors, which should just about cover the window tinting, so all in all I'm a happy camper! I can't wait!
Appreciate 0