06-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Hi guys, I know a few of us have put in orders for the our m sports. But has anyone signed and obtained the production orders yet? Dealer keeps telling me next week. I'm so close to cancelling.
I just spoke to my dealer not half an hour before reading your post. Considering July is the start of the M-Sport production, probably in Germany to start with, South Africa is scheduled to come on line shortly thereafter.

Be patient. I asked for a production number as well but at this point in time, it's not available.

If you do cancel, what would you order? If it is a factory order, you might get your second best car a few weeks before your best and first choice M-Sport car. I don't see any advantage in that unless there is a car either on its way or in stock that suits your requirements perfectly - and/or you need a car urgently.

In fact, if you are on the M-Sport list now and change to a line, you may have to wait for a (factory built for you) car even longer as allocations are probably full till at least the end of the year.

So, not much longer to go. Hang in there.

Repeat after me: M-Sport, M-Sport, M-Sport, M-Sport, M-Sport, M-Sport!!!!
Hope that's inspired you.

Cheers
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0