View Single Post
      05-25-2017, 01:32 AM   #67
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex440 View Post
So, yes then, in your opinion. Which is what I said in the first place.

I wasn't referring to all of your post, just your views on Corbyn.

I don't really like him, but I don't think he'd mess too much with national security in this climate. That is my opinion, not yours.

All politicians are two faced, check out Theresa Mays change of heart on lots of policies.

It's strange, if you say you're voting conservative, you aren't force fed my opposition of your choice. I respect your choice to make it if you agree with more of their policies.

Anyone who declares even just a possible vote for Labour is jumped on and told they are wrong.

The media won't make my decision for me, individual politicians won't make my decision for me and contributors to a BMW website won't either. I am looking at the manifestos of both parties in with a chance and will vote for the party that sits most comfortably with me. Right now it is Labour.
Where your opinion is that Corbyn would not mess with the defence of the country, could please explain what that is based on, as it very clearly goes against pretty much everything Corbyn has stood for as an mp.

I am not anti labour and previously have said with Hilary Benn or similar, then they would be a decent choice.

Purely reading manifestos is a bit pointless, over a number of governments very few stick to any part of their manifesto.

The huge concern with Corbyns labour is just how under the kosh from the likes of Len Mcclusky, who has far too much influence.

With Corbyn and John McDonnell would gladly ruin this country, both are not fit to represent this country on a global stage.

Consider even if Corbyns labour get in to power, the majority of its MPS will (as they have been doing) voting contrary to their leader, not exactly a united Labour Party, then again its more like The UNITE Labour Party.
Appreciate 1
dazzapb1050.00