06-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #50
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceBarin View Post
Personally I think BMW missed a trick with the cupholders. I like them just fine but I think there is a market for more options in this area. Here is what I am looking for when BMW does a mid-life cycle refresh:

Standard cupholders
Sports cupholders (with extra bolstering for fast cornering)
Adaptive cupholders (for those who like a choice of modes)

I also think the enhanced display should tell me which of my two cupholders has a cup in it, so I don't have to look down and check. Safety first people.

Anything I missed?

Maybe the cupholders should be styled differently for each line. Now there's a thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnsbrae
That pretty much sums up how seriously us Brits take the subject of cup holders.

For a while I thought you guys west of the pond were winding us up in this thread!

Until BMW can come up with a design that can hold a porcelain cup and saucer and a tray of cucumber sandwiches, we're simply not interested!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men
Forget the tea and the cucumber sandwiche, how does the new cup holder do with a 6 pack of beer?
ROFLOL, this is exactly why I love the BMW enthusiasts' community. Nice work guys!

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0