svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by malc410326 View Post

CONGRATS my friend! You have some stunning pics of your new Bimmer! The Mineral Grey and Mojave look very similar. I think I would have had a hard time choosing between both if these were the two in the showroom when we were searching for our Bimmer. I also like the combo of your Mojave with what appears to be Dakota leather! And you already got your Bimmer tinted.

Quick question. Did you get the sunshade option? Did it also include the powered sun shade in the back or just the side manual sun shades? You gotta provide some interior pics. Really want to see that Dakota Leather interior. Does Hawaii require a front license plate or will you keep that BMW Honolulu plate in the front? I'm still debating whether or not to get a Bimmer marquee plate.

I told you that your waiting time would fly by fast and would truly be worth your patience! Again congrats and officially welcome to the F30 club! I swear that Mojave in your pics looks like a Mineral Grey.....Maybe they sent you a Mineral Grey by mistake. haha!
Hehe you're right, there's a lot of similarity indeed but it's still a tad off, and the cool part about that, I think, is that hardly anyone has that color (and me being the first in Hawaii to have it ). And, haha, no way, it's really no MG, there was a MG in the showroom when I picked my car up and the difference is noticeable

The powered rear sun shade is included with that option, and I'm glad for that too. When I originally did my test drives, only the Sport Line had the powered rear shade, the Luxury didn't but, thankfully, it's included after all

No worries, interior pics will be made and posted later today =)

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0