**Fortune Favors The Brave**
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Lucky you got the potenzas.
Yeah they feel really great but now I'm thinking about what to do since I didn't get the tire protection plan. Maybe I'll get some replacement tires during the Black Friday sale coming up. I don't want to lay down around 2k (or whatever BMW charges for these run flats) at the end of the lease. I think they're around $400 or more each on tirerack sooo.... And since I'm thinking about this I'm also considering 19" or 20" wheels and tires but...I really like the stock M Sport wheels so..ah decisions decisions...

If I could fit my mustang's 19x9.5 RTRs / 275/35/19 yokohama advan ad08 all around on my M Sport, I would. But that probably won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGT View Post
are the rear reflectors gloss black?
They're "dark shadow" to match the diffuser, got them from IND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
The new 3er looks great, but I think I'd have to keep the 5.0 in the stable, somehow, someway!

Thanks! I've been alternating cars lately and it will be hard to give up the 5.0 but if I could afford to have two payments I'd probably get an Cayman S or an M3 sedan (when it comes out again). Alas the pony shall remain in the stable for another few weeks then it will go make someone else very happy. Til then if I feel like having M3 speed (412 hp/ 389 tq) my Mustang will oblige me.