United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

FS: 2004 Toyota RAV4 - 45.6K Miles - Mint

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I know it's not a BMW but perhaps someone in SoCal (Orange County) may want purchase a reliable, low mileage vehicle (first car for their younger family member?). Asking price: $13,495.

It's listed on Autotrader.com ...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=337031955

From the ad ...

Seller's Description and Comments

This 2004 Toyota RAV4 has been used as a home-to-the-airport vehicle with an annual mileage less than 6K miles. I maintained this vehicle meticulously, including oil changes every 3K miles. All services records will be provided, including CarFax report. The vehicle has been a resident of my garage lately. Hope to find a great owner for my RAV4. I have never owned a more reliable car - zero problems. Many extras: - Goodyear Fortera Tripletread tires are almost new with 95% of the tread remaining - Brush guard and rear bumper guard from WAAG - New brakes - iPhone 4/4S holder - No one ever smoked in the car (I don't smoke) In 2005, someone lost control in the airport parking lot (snow + ice did not help) and struck the font wheel of my RAV4. It was repaired and reflected in the CarFax report. Please note: all payments must clear first. In order to pick up the vehicle, I will need a copy of your insurance card indicating coverage effective on the day when the vehicle will be picked up.

Appreciate 0