RonSwanson
**Fortune Favors The Brave**
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
u obviously didn't budge, but how much of a discount was ur dealership offerin?
My original dealer didn't do much of anything, just the mandatory $750 off MSRP via the factory, but nothing else on their end. Their finance guy even told me on the phone that "he isn't going to 'lose money' on this car and that some people actually don't want BT and USB on their car"

I'm glad they didn't discount it any more because it made my decision to give it up easy and I found another M Sport with better options from a better dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
First off, I like these images because of the colour and the play of the reflections... I also like the reflection of the sun right under the mirror!

Now this looks interesting... it looks like your center arm rest is saddle brown ( I know it must be the lighting right?!?!? RIGHT?!?!? )

It's the combination of the yellowish lighting in the parking structure and high ISO settings on the camera during dusk time. The sun had already turned in for the day.

If I had the option to get brown saddle with my M Sport, I would definitely have done it. The reason I ordered beige originally was that every car I've ever owned was dark interior so I wanted a change. But glad I didn't because in addition to the missing BT/USB, they also omitted the dead pedal and I wasn't going to fight the dealership for it. Not like it's the biggest deal in the world, but it bothered me…Now nothing is missing, actually the opposite

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci View Post
how do you like the leatherette?
I like it a lot. Looks and feels good, not cheap at all, no complaints…except my middle back gets a bit moist when its hot, even with the A/C on.. but that probably also happens with leather...