RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 340i MPPSK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
When you get your Audi, it will come with a bottle of oil in a lovely little fake leather pouch neatly velcro'd down in the boot, and you'll think 'Ah, what a nice little touch!' then 2000 miles later the reality of what that 'nice little touch' is there for, hits home.
Sorry, off-topic a bit but I had a '55 reg Audi A3 2.0 TDi that needed it's little bottle of oil every 5k-6k miles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
In the last 10 years I've probably had at least that many new cars and from expereince the 4 which have been BMW's have been the only cars which haven't needed to go back to the dealership in the first few months. None have been Audi's though.
...and it had lots of unscheduled visits to the dealer. In fact when I went to pick the car up (new) it had the wrong alloys on it, the centre caps were missing and believe it or not, the centre brake light was completely missing! They fixed it but I had to wait 2 hours, then a fortnight later it fell out and the dealer said they couldn't book the car in for a week and to tape over the hole in the meantime!! How's that for Audi quality & service

Life is a state of mind

Last edited by RobUK; 01-09-2013 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0