Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitingon View Post
yes. i've never understood the perception that wagons/hatchbacks are somehow less secure for your stuff than a trunked car...
Seriously! They'll use a crowbar to open both cars. Smash a window or pry open a trunk, either way they'll take it if they want it.

I'm still crossing my fingers that the 3er wagon will still make it here. Though I wouldn't hold my breathe for a 335 version. They sell around 5k units a year here, not a ton but do they really expect to sell more of those god awful 3er GT's Now I completely understand with the 5er wagon. They sold something ridiculous like 500 units a year.

On the upside I found that not my nearest BMW dealer but a close one has a habit of carrying a handful of e91's at all times. At all of them are executive turn in. So loaded to the gills(no ZMP models though) and low low miles and all are usually under $38k. May try to take one of them off their hands this summer if I can work a nice deal to trade my JSW.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0